2. Cats rule.
3. Prejudice unites minorities which, counter-intuitively, serves us all well.
4. They say nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. Exception: mac ‘n’ cheese with gruyere.
5. Vodka also rules though rarely in conjunction with cats.
6. Unless filled with Botox, needles have no business near skin.
7. Summer is better than winter, but winter is better than rain.
8. Dogs rule too but, despite received wisdom, they aren’t as smart as cats.
9. There really is nothing quite as satisfying as falling headfirst into a good book.
10. I used to fear getting older; now I fear the exact opposite.
11. If mankind could establish that a single eyelash contains enough DNA to rightly convict a murderer 20 years after the fact, is there truly no cure for cancer?